Having a successful relationship is not magic😎, it takes commitment and dedication from both parties to make it work.
A successful & loving relationship can be incredibly fulfilling.
1. Successful relationships needs active participation from both parties. They don’t happen in a vacuum. They occur when the couples open up to each other and take the risk of sharing what it is that’s going on in their hearts and heads. For a relationship to be fruitful, it requires active effort & dedication on both parties to make it work.
2. You should strive to be the best version of yourself. It is true that no-one is perfect, everyone has their flaws in behaviour, attitude and character but that is not an excuse to not improve oneself. A successful relationship is all about growth and part of that growth is in improving oneself.
3. Understand that men and women are very different. Understanding the difference in the psychology of men and women goes a very long way in building a healthy relationship.
4. Golden Morning Rule😊. With every sunrise you have the opportunity to make your relationship sweeter and deeper by recommitting to your partner. Partners in a relationship love that feeling of respect and cherished by the one you love. Sometimes little things like love messages do go a terribly long way
5. Anger is a waste of energy, emotion, time. Anger is a deep relationship killer, because it makes you feel so self-engrossed and won’t allow you to see the good. If you are annoyed with your partner, give yourself some time to calm down and then gently discuss what’s going on for you. Communication always solves alot of the problems 95% of the time
6. Find a way to become and stay best friends. Friendship in love is gold
There are no guarantees in life, but couples who practice these techniques have longer, deeper and stronger relationships.