Samsung is finally making a reentry into the lower-end and middle-range markets determined to give Chinese producers like Techno and Infinx a run for their money with their new Samsung Galaxy M10.
The Samsung M10 sells at around ₦30,000 to ₦38,000 naira across Nigeria. You can also get it at a very good price through our Jumia partnership.
One thing to note is that the Samsung M10 comes with an IPS Display instead of an AMOLED.
- Body: 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm, 163 grams, glass front, plastic back and sides.
- Screen: 6.22″ PLS TFT (IPS), 720 x 1520px resolution; ~270 ppi.
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa (14nm) chipset: octa-core CPU (8x Cortex-A53 1.6 GHz); Mali-T830 MP1 GPU.
- Memory: 2/3GB RAM, 16/32GB built-in storage, microSD slot support.
- OS: Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Rear camera: 13MP f/1.9, 1.12µm, 1/3.1″, PDAF support + 5MP ultra-wide f/2.2, 1.12µm; LED flash; 1080p@30 video recording.
- Front camera: 5MP f/2.0; 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Battery: 3,400mAh.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE Cat.6 (300Mbps) download / Cat.6 upload (50Mbps), Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS; Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP, LE, microUSB 2.0.
It’s a pretty decent phone for it’s price, one that i feel would be greatly enjoyed.
Bookmark our website and subscribe to our Electronics category to get latest reviews.