Sony brings out another new mobile device out to the market to the delight of their Mid-Range customers. Sony puts a-lot of graft into this new phone touting it as a phone that leads into the future.
The Xperia 10 is a 6-incher and has a 21:9 aspect display and displays in full HD.
Xperia 10’s processor is a bit underpowered, it has a Snapdragon 630 chipset.
- Body: Plastic uni-body with “metallic finish”; Gorilla Glass 5 on front; 155.7 x 68 x 8.4 mm; 162 grams; Black, Navy, Silver, Pink color options.
- Display: 6.0″ IPS; 21:9 aspect ratio; FullHD+ (1080x2520px), 457ppi density.
- Rear cameras: Primary: 13MP (1/3″). Secondary: 5MP (1/4″) depth sensor. Hybrid AF, SteadyShot, ISO 12800 for photos and 3200 for videos; 4K (16:9 or 21:9); SteadyShot.
- Front camera: 8MP (1/4″), ISO 3200 for photos and 1600 for video.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 630 chipset, octa-core processor (8×2.2 GHz Cortex-A53), Adreno 508 GPU.
- Memory: 3GB/4GB (in China) of RAM + 64GB storage; up to 512GB microSD card support.
- OS/Software: Android 9.0 Pie.
- Battery: 2,870mAh Li-Ion; Smart STAMINA, Battery Care.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM/ Single-SIM options available (market dependant); Cat.12 LTE; USB 2.0 Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS + GLONASS; Bluetooth 5.0; NFC; 3.5mm audio jack.
- Audio: Single bottom-firing speaker, DSEE HX, LDAC, Smart Amplifier.
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint reader.
The Xperia 10 also comes with a side fingerprint sensor.
Bookmark our website and subscribe to our Electronics category to get latest reviews.